Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween finds

Every year since we had our daughter, we have had a Halloween Party for kids.
This year I wanted a way to include a toy with the invite so when I spotted these spider rings at Target Dollar spot I scooped them up. I punched the hole at a spot that included the top and bottom folds so that it stayed closed in the back. I also learned that if I put the hole further to the left that the ring would stay still.

The trophies were from Dollar Tree and were 4 for a Dollar!!! The kids are going to love getting a prize for their costumes!




I picked up six of these for a dollar at Dollar Tree. They will make great loot holder bags for the graveyard hunt. They also had tombstones at Dollar tree that I plan to add moss make them a little cooler ( I will show pics)!
Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment